Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Start of it all....

Today is my first day of blogging. The reason I named the blog Payneless-Creativity is because first off...my last name is Payne. Second, I am not the most creative person in the world (by-far) but I always try to spruce up life with some cute decorations, good food and a fun cocktail! I think that it doesn't have to be hard to make something look cute or to add a extra touch of detail when planning. From wrapping gifts to a table scape for a dinner party, a little extra touch and time makes all the difference in the world.

These are few recent things I've made...(oh and John too....He's the love of my life and the other half to all of my projects)


Make Your Own Pita Pizzas! 
(John, Jamie and Megan) 


John 


Saturday Morning Breakfast 
Fresh Fruit, Avocado Toast (english muffin) and
 Egg Beaters with Canadian Bacon & Avocado


Lunch Date with Stephanie 
Small BBQ Chicken Wrap 
Tossed Cilantro Salad
Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Hot Cilantro Dip

For the BBQ Chicken Wrap:
1/4 of 1 Mission Garden Spinach Herb Wrap 
Your Favorite BBQ Sauce
Red Onion 
WW Light Whipped Cream Cheese 
Sliced Chicken Breast

No comments:

Post a Comment