Monday, March 7, 2011

The Bowl Maker

So my dear dear friend Phyllis found these bowl makers at the Bass Pro Shop (of all places) and once she showed them to me I knew this could be fun! She bought me the 3" bowl makers (individual size). Since I am trying to be good and not eat a lot of bread and fattening food right now these have been stored away but I am looking forward to pulling them back out again sometime soon!  The options are endless and the recipe book that it comes with is just the start of all of the neat things you can make!

This is the Pan...a little tip...Make sure to coat ALL of the bowl with Baker's Joy.
The flour in the baker's joy helps everything pop right out when you are finished cooking. 
A silicone brush is also helpful to get all of the little spots.

The first thing I made with this was Ground Turkey Stew in Biscuit bowls!

Ground Turkey
Cream of Mushroom Soup
Carrots, Peas, Corn (mixed veggies) 
Salt & Pepper 
Pop Dough Biscuits

You can find this pan online at Bass Pro Shop Bowl Makers

The next thing I will try and of course let you know how it turned out is meatloaf bowls with garlic mash potatoes. I have new meatloaf recipe from Paula Deen that is to die for! Check that out here 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment