Sunday, August 14, 2011

Payneless and Cute Gift Card Wrapping

I love to receive gift cards as a gift but for some reason when I am giving them as a gift I feel bad. Like it may not be personal enough or cute enough to give as a gift.
My sister in law loves to shop so when her birthday came around last month I knew I would end up getting her a gift card so she could shop. I wanted to make it look cute and dress it up a little....This is what I created in about 3 minutes.

As I stood in line at Marshalls to get the gift card I saw this cute ceramic coffee mug.
It was on clearance for $3.00 so I grabbed it and thought "I can use this for the wrapping" however I wasn't quite sure how I would do that...So I went back to work and just had it in the back of my head. Suddenly it occurred to me. I just add some green wrinkle paper and a cute sign! 

No comments:

Post a Comment